The active dog whisperer

Hilmir Petersen

Lägg till i lista
Om Hilmir Petersen

I'm an active outdoor guy that loves animals and dogs are my favorite, I'm an educated baker and a personal trainer but I currently do some acting & occasional modeling projects. I have a cockatiel parakeet named Kobbi II that lives in Iceland, I have never owned a dog but I have watched them for friends and family and always knew that one day I would get my own, when my situation is ideal. Dogs tend to like me as most animals do. The dog on the pictures, Dalia is my girlfriends dog that has now passed away. I met her when she was 7 years old and we became friends right away and good friends as you can see on the pictures.
My girlfriend is a doctor and really caring person and was raised on a farm, so it benefits me to say that your dog is in really good hands specially when she comes home ;)
Side note: Always when my girlfriends stops listening to me when we are outside I know its 99% odds she has seen a dog and 1 % to much bullshit :)
I just moved to Gothenburg with my girlfriend and don't have a 9-5 job so this would be perfect for me and plus enjoyable. So for now I have very open schedule and I'm working on my Swedish every day.
P.s With the house came an old cat (15 years) that lives with us. She sleeps a lot in the winter and not much home in the summer, her name is Mysan and it suits her well. She does not have a problem with dogs that visit into her home. So hopefully she wont be a reason for you not to let your dog stay with us.
Woofy regards :)
Hilmir & Sonja

You can Follow me and see videos with dogs on:
Instagram: Primal_Viking
Snapchat: Fatburningbeast

+ Mer
Verifikationer
    • Verifierat ID
    • Godkänt online-test
    • Godkänd av DogBuddy
  • Återkommande kunder: 6
  • Genomförda bokningar: 32
  • Svarsfrekvens: 98%
  • Svarstid: inom ett par timmar
  • Avbokningsregler för dygnspassning: Flexibel
  • Avbokningsregler för andra tjänster: Flexibel
Tillgänglighet
Om du föredrar en viss tid, meddela Hilmir Petersen det.
Dygnspassning önskade tider:
Lämna från 08:00
Hämta innan 18:00
Dagpassning önskade tider:
Lämna från 06:00
Hämta innan 21:00
  • Boendetyp: Hus
  • Antal egna hundar: 0
  • Andra hundar: Old easy going Cat
  • Utomhusplats: Balkong, Trädgård, Terrass
  • Hundpassning är mitt heltidsjobb
  • Per-Idar
    Per-Idar

    We can highley recommend Hilmir as a DogBuddy. We experienced him as calm and trustworthy around our dog. We saw that the dog responded very positively to Hilmir's being. We felt very good that she was well taken care of and we received many nice feedback in the form of photos and GPS maps after the walks. We will definitely be asking for Hilmir again if we are in Gothenburg and are in need of a DogByddy. High five for Hilmir

    8:e Augusti 2018

  • Hilanah
    Hilanah

    We'd give more stars if that was possible! We are pleased to have let Hilmir take care of our rottweiler Milo. We received continuous updates with pictures and we knew that Milo was in good hands, received lots of exercise and activities. Highly recommended! :-)

    11:e Juli 2018

  • Fernanda
    Fernanda

    Hilmir is a very nice guy and our dog didn't even want to come back home when we went to pick her up. We got pictures and feedback all day long and we felt very comfortable with him and his lovely Sonja. All thumbs and paws up :)

    23:e Juni 2018

Alla DogBuddy bokningar inkluderar:
  • Dedikerad support & avbokningsskydd
  • Upp till 15 mkr i veterinär & ansvarsförsäkring
  • Gratis GPS spårade promenader
  • Foto & videouppdateringar